Analyst II Technical & Analytical Support
Kennesaw, GA 30144 US
HYBRID Analyst 2 - Tech and Analytical Support
The Analyst II of the Technical and Analytical Support Team provides analytical and tech support for key processes such as securitization and credit bureau reporting, analytical and tech support to the Accounting team to ensure that our system performs as expected as changes and improvements are implemented.
- Perform analysis on credit reporting strategy and recommend system changes; partner with stakeholders to test and implement the changes.
- Execute all aspects of the securitization process as required.
- Review Bureau Reporting monitoring results and communicate results to stakeholders as appropriate.
- Leverage their deep understanding of our system configuration and set up to serve as SME for the Configuration team and the technology teams on financial process related changes.
- Execute testing on system changes/releases for any financial component and implement automated regression testing.
- Using requirements for SOX, Securitization and CBR reports; design and execute tests over reports to ensure completeness/accuracy based on changes
- Provide first line technical support on Financial related questions and/or issues
Qualifications and Requirements
- 2+ years of experience in an analytical role
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the following coding, tools and concepts:
- SQL Transmitter and Teradata
- Relational DB Design/Dimensional Modeling
- Database Schemas, Data Migration and Scripting
- Security and Data Protection, Security Compliance & Data Storage Solutions
- Reusable Code and Libraries
- Server Side Logic
- Authentication/Authorization and Unit Testing
- Automated/Performance Testing