Irving, TX 75039 US
BravoTECH, a leader in IT staffing and staff augmentation services, seeks a contract to hire Business Analyst for a Premier client based in the Irving, Texas area.
- Duties includes gathering requirements from stakeholders in business units-creating data and requirements gathering. Business Requirements Documents, Functional Documents, User Stories, UAT Testing, Data Mapping, workflow diagrams.
- Heavy data focused and heavy integration focused.
- 3 main requirements are SQL, ADF Azure (very heavy Azure role) and stored procedures.
- Liaison between the application development (scrum team), product owners, and customers (internal and/or external).
- Act as an information source and authority on business for the team, especially in the absence of the Product Owner.
- Convert roadmap features into smaller user stories.
- Write clear and well-structured business requirements/documents.
- Produce workflow diagrams, data mapping documents, and other relevant supporting documentation.
- Communicate and validate requirements with relevant stakeholders.
- Collaborate with product owner on roadmap planning and prioritization.
- Identify specific business opportunities.
- Test business processes and recommend improvements.
- Identify automation opportunities.
- Perform user acceptance testing.
- Develop applicable user documentation in support of training.
• Follows established policies and procedures by monitoring and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements,
organizational standards, and operational processes related to area(s) of responsibility and reporting violations or
infractions to appropriate individual(s).
• Practices proper safety techniques in accordance with Company, property, and departmental policies, procedures,
and standards by immediately reporting any mechanical or electrical equipment malfunctions,
employee/visitor/resident injuries or accidents, or other safety issues to appropriate individual(s).
• Identifies areas for improvement and offers suggestions to improve efficiency and productivity.
• Keeps abreast of current changes in technology, processes, and standards within the industry and area(s) of
responsibility by attending internal and external training classes, research and/or subscribing to the internet or other
professional publications, or utilizing other appropriate method(s) to obtain business and professional information,
and applies knowledge and practices to area(s) of responsibility.
Excellent Verbal & Written Communication skills
Open to working 100% Remote
Ability to pass drug & criminal background