ERP Business Analyst III/IV
Dallas, TX 75201 US
Title: ERP Business Analyst III/IV (Full Time)
Department: Information Technology
Location: Dallas, TX (HYBRID)
Manager, ERP Business Applications
Seeking an IT Systems Analyst – Logistics for its Information Technology Department. The IT Systems Analyst will be responsible for supporting the company’s routine application systems and reporting environments while working with key users to improve business processes. The IT Systems Analyst will focus on logistics functions and supply chain processes in order to improve the company’s marine management capabilities as well as other ground transportation activities.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides support and resolution for various SAP modules including configuration and enhancement requests from the user community and company management
- Supports integration points between modules
- Supports various interfaces between SAP and other systems
- Analyzes process and configuration issues as they occur in the SAP Production system
- Provides support role to subsequent phases of SAP implementation
- Designs interfaces, reports, enhancements (including custom programs), and conversions to meet business requirements
- Designs and perform quality assurance testing, perform unit testing and integration testing
- Supports the development of end-user security authorizations by the end-user security authorization administration group
- Facilitates meetings, conduct and lead presentations and/or training sessions with end-users
- Communicates with colleagues, management, and business team members on requirements, problems, project status, and issues
- Delivers system solutions to business problems in a timely manner
- Understands and work within corporate IT governance practices
- Leads a team on special projects or play a lead technical role from time to time
Special assignments or tasks assigned to the employee by their manager, as determined from time to time are their sole and complete discretion
Responsible for supporting one or more of the following modules: Logistics Execution (LE), Traders Schedulers Workbench (TSW), Sales & Distribution (SD), Materials Management (MM), and Inventory Management (IM).
The following listed duties are essential job duties and responsibilities to the specified concentration:
Marine and Ground Transportation concentration:
- Provides IT support to operations and logistics functions in the scheduling and actualization of bulk movements in SAP utilizing TSW and/or 3rd party application(s)
- Implements configuration changes, new releases and updates to SAP TSW as required for the effective support of supply chain operations
- Provides coordination support between all SD, MM, and IM systems, and related functions to assure effective use of the systems
- Supports various interfaces between SAP and other systems to ensure marine and ground transportation processes are optimized and effectively used in supply chain operations
A minimum of five-eight+ years of ERP job specific experience is required. Level will be dependent on years of experience.
SAP IS-OIL and Oil and Gas industry experience is preferred (Downstream/Refining areas). The ideal candidate will have experience supporting and implementing marine and ground transportation solutions including Danaos, Bourque Data Solutions, and/or Oracle Transportation Management.
A minimum of a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field or equivalent work experience is required.
Highly versatile with strong team skills. Self-starter with the drive and ability to achieve planned objectives. Strong ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment as a team player. Creative, organized, good time-management and excellent communication skills, reading and writing, and highly responsive to customer needs. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a high attention to detail and accuracy. Presence and confidence to generate credibility both within and outside the Company. Well-developed interpersonal skills to create a positive interaction with people at all levels within and outside the organization. Ability to communicate effectively with others, both written and verbal communication; intermediate reading and writing skills at an intermediate, and the ability to perform intermediate level mathematical calculations.
May act as team lead on large projects.