Financial Auditor (Hybrid)
Irving, TX 75063 US
FTE/Direct Hire Opening NOT CONTRACT ROLE
This role doesn't accept c2c candidates or candidates that need sponsorship now or in the future, meaning no h1b/cpt/opt
Hybrid in Irving, TX
- Plans and conducts audits, which are frequently complex in nature, of financial, compliance, operational, and IT areas to determine if operating units are in compliance with policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations, and GAAP. Determines if processes/procedures are efficient and effective.
- Establishes, with limited supervision, audit objectives, time estimate, and plan of work, and collects data and documentation and evaluates results.
- Prepares audit workpapers which document audit procedures performed according to the departmental and IIA guidelines.
- Prepares written audit recommendations and audit reports and presents them to the auditee.
- Provides consulting service to clients on matters relating to internal controls, operations, or accounting matters.
- Determines if appropriate corrective action has been taken on deficiencies noted during audits and examinations by testing corrective action and reporting the results to management.
- Assists external auditors in their annual examination when assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in accounting or other.
- CIA or CPA required. Other certifications preferred.
- 2-4 years experience in all types of audits including financial, operational and IT/EDP, or significant
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including intermediate skills with Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication, project management and interpersonal skills.
- Strong detail orientation and excellent analytical skills.