IT Business Analyst
Coppell, TX 75019 US
BravoTECH, a leader in IT staffing and staff augmentation services, seeks a fulltime IT Business Analyst for a premier client. The ideal candidate must have experience in Retail Systems. Must have worked on Retail Backend projects ie…inventory, pricing, supply chain, financials.
2-3 years of BA experience
Onsite (Tuesday – Thursday)
Must have Retail backend systems, BRD, FRD, Documenting UAT, Gathering requirements from Business Users, Agile/Scrum, JIRA (huge plus)
US Citizen or GC
The IT Business Analyst reports to the PMO as part of the Information Technology team, to provide analysis of user requests and development of well-defined, documented requirements for new systems and modifications to existing systems. This role works closely and collaboratively with users from all departments and is involved with all aspects of the corporate systems lifecycle including design, development, and support of the deployed solutions.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with IT Management, Software developers, and business users to identify and/or create Business & Functional Requirements, As-is & To-Be Processes, and Business Case.
- Actively participates in identifying system impacts, defining high level solutions, and facilitating work effort estimation on Project or System Enhancement requests.
- Understand and advocate for Agile best practices for all disciplines.
- Defines and documents IT functions and processes.
- Work with IT/Business to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
- Acts as a liaison between IT and Business in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of IT systems to ensure optimal operational performance.
- Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
- Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
- Conducts change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and documents business rules, functions, and requirements.
- Participates in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
- Directs or participates in studies of new and existing programs and special projects to determine feasibility, resolve problems including organizational, procedural, and technical.
- Develops policy and procedures to improve efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and/or improve internal and external customer service.
- Assist QA Analyst with testing execution, bug tracking, re-test and user acceptance testing as needed.
- Must be a self-starter and be able work well in fast paced, dynamic environment.
4 year Degree
Ability to pass drug screen and criminal background check
US Citizen or GC only