IT Project Manager (On site)
Lewisville, TX 75067-4186 US
The hands-on Project Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, and executing O365 SharePoint, Oracle WebCenter Portal, e-Commerce, and any other IT projects as assigned through effective leadership, coordination, and management. Apart from Project Management this position will also assist in the requirements, analysis, configuration, development, testing, training, and deployment of Web Sites, Web Portals, and e-Commerce applications. The Project Manager works closely with IT and Business leadership to make sure the scope, direction of each project is on schedule, and should be able to work with all levels of management including C level.
Job Responsibilities For Position:
- Leadership & Coordination: Provide leadership on new implementation and upgrade projects related to O365 SharePoint, Oracle WebCenter Portals, e-Commerce, and other IT Projects. Complete projects on schedule by coordinating resources and workflow across business departments.
- Project Management: Responsible for Project Initiation, Planning, Execution, Closure, and project management processes, scope, schedule, cost, quality, resources, communication, risks, and procurement. Work with internal stakeholders, external customers to define the concept and create processes to bring it to fruition. This includes setting and managing all stakeholder expectations, developing a detailed project plan, defining the scope, creating a project team, monitoring progress, solving issues that arise.
- Reporting & Communication: Establish project metrics, reports, and communicate to the project team and stake holders on regular basis.
- Documentation: Ensure development of documentation for assigned projects including requirements, analysis, design, development, architecture, installation, and support.
- Configuration, Testing, Training & Support: In addition to project management, provide support to the team in business analysis, system configurations, setups, testing, training as required.
- Best Practices: Keep abreast with the latest developments in the industry and guide project teams to industry best practices.
Job Requirements For Position:
- 5+ years of experience managing Web Site, Web Portal, e-Commerce, and IT development projects.
- Experience managing process transformation initiatives across a matrixed organization environment.
- Ability to work and influence successfully and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members.
- Interact with all levels of management.
- In depth understanding of project management methodologies and processes.
- In depth understanding of software implementation methodologies, tools, and techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to define and follow project management methodology, plan, and implement projects on time and within budget.
- Strong issue resolution, risk management, and ability to keep the team moving forward.
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal, negotiation and organizational skills. Must have the ability to effectively lead and motivate project teams.
- Microsoft Project proficiency and PMI Certification.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent work experience.