Infrastructure Project/Program Manager
Plano, TX 75024 US
REMOTE (CST or EST)
Seeking a Project Manager with a record of strong delivery and leadership experience to own and execute strategic technology projects. This position will be a part of the IT PMO.
As an IT Project Manager, you will lead a variety of programs and projects with impact that support the several cross-functional lines of business. In this role, you will work closely with cross-functional partners to deliver value while meeting the scope, budget and schedule for the efforts. Overall project includes converging all data into one repository (migrations).
Key job responsibilities:
- Develop and manage IT projects from beginning to end, including project scope, timeline, hardware and software procurement, resource management, and project execution through coordination with technical teams and business unit partners.
- Manage timelines, risks, escalations and articulate roles/responsibilities of the project teams.
- Proactively manage change control and communications project impact in project scope, identify issues, and devise contingency plans.
- Develop and maintain accurate, task-level project plans with real-time milestone, task and project health data for all your projects in the PPM tool.
- Identify opportunities to streamline deployments, share best practices with your peers and leaders and implement continuous improvement actions on a regular basis.
- Mentor and manage
- Infrastructure experience (driver with minimal supervision required)
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Github tools
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
- 5+ years of experience managing large global IT projects from initiation to closure.
- Experience with IT infrastructure projects
- Experience with IT software and application transformation projects
- Experience in change and conflict management
- PMP Certification (strong plus)
- Systems Implementations experience (strong plus)
- Bachelor's Degree
- MS Project experience