Dallas, TX 75254 US
- Responsible for management, maintenance, support, design, and monitoring of company’s networking infrastructure and systems (LAN, WAN, switches, routers, firewalls, VPN, Wireless systems, Virtual/Cloud-Based Network configurations, etc.) across the company’s global landscape.
- Troubleshoots technology related problems that may include service provider issues, routing and switching issues, datacenter performance, packet loss, latency issues, system connectivity and hardware failures.
- Assists in the development of IT networking-related policies and procedures to ensure the company IT, Security, and Compliance guidelines are properly adhered to and managed.
- Evaluates, designs, and implements new networking configurations to meet business objectives as required.
- Supports in-place network solutions to meet the business and operational objectives for business continuity solutions.
- Follows standard administrative processes, and procedures for supporting Enterprise Production environments.
- Maintains relationships with critical IT infrastructure service providers and ensures appropriate tasks are managed by those vendors.
- Constantly evaluates and implements break/fix solutions as needed to improve network stability and performance across the company’s network landscape.
- Leads network disaster recovery initiatives as required.
- Assures that network security best practices are implemented and maintained to ensure business security and systems continuity by working closely with company’s Director of Cybersecurity and Governance to implement the proper hardware/software configurations as required.
- Performs required software & hardware upgrades/patches on network devices and related software.
- Helps to manage third-party and contracted resources, under the guidance of the Director of Infrastructure & Operations, to ensure services provided are done on budget, and on (or ahead of) schedule requirements.
- Proactively identifies and raises technical risks.
- Produces/updates documentation on system processes to meet compliancy/auditing regulations.
- Effectively communicates with all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree (BA) in Computer Science or related field from four-year college or university; or at least ten (10) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in a cloud computing environment.
- Strong customer service, work ethic and troubleshooting ability.
- A thorough understanding of networking concepts as related to Cloud tenant connectivity (VNet gateways, networking ACLs, security and network isolation), with a focus on Azure Cloud is required.
- Cloud computing, virtualization, and monitoring tools experience required.
- Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions, written & verbal correspondence, process documentation, and memos. Must be comfortable effectively presenting information to business stakeholders, vendors, and business users as required.
- Senior-level knowledge of Microsoft computing environments within an enterprise-level landscape (both server & workstation) required.
- An understanding of networking concepts as related to Cloud tenant connectivity (VNet gateways, networking ACLs, security and network isolation) required.
- Certifications: Cisco CCNP certification, or a combination of related Cisco networking certifications, is required. One or more of the following certifications is also preferred:
- AZ 104 Azure Administrator Associate
- AZ 140 Windows Virtual Desktop Specialty
- AZ 303 Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ 304 Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- M365 Security Administrator Associate
- M365 Enterprise Administrator Expert