Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) Specialist
Centerville, UT 84014 US
- Configure Oracle cloud applications with proper setup, business rules, and workflows.
- Work with the Human Resource department on requirements, configuration, and process improvement.
- Ability to develop and manage fast formulas.
- Setup and maintain application security including assignment of user access controls based on role and responsibilities.
- Develop and maintain integration of Oracle modules with other cloud and on-premise applications.
- Setup and develop appropriate reporting and analytics.
- Support and test quarterly application updates and patches and monitor the roll out of new features.
- Document implementation guides, data mapping, training materials and other materials as needed.
- Day to day production support, including management of tickets passed to Oracle’s support team.
- Utilize Jira for day-to-day management of projects and requests.
- Maintain accountability of property; adhere to safety practices.
- Demonstrate a commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working environment.
- Contribute to our company Culture of Caring by maintaining positive and respectful relationships with employees, customers, vendors, program recipients and our community.
- Ensure day-to-day activities promote sustainability and reduce the impact on the environment by minimizing waste and maximizing recycling; saving energy; and minimizing water usage.
- It is expected that the incumbent shall perform other duties as assigned within his/her capabilities as determined by management.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, technology or related field and two years of Oracle and Relational Database/SQL experience.
- Minimum of 2 years Oracle HCM, preferably with exposure/experience with Oracle Fusion Cloud.
- Proven experience configuring SaaS applications, setting up role-based access controls, approval rules, workflows, chart of accounts etc.
- Trained in Oracle Cloud implementation and configurations, Certifications a plus.
- Experience with Oracle reporting tools to create reports, analyses, and dashboards. Be able to learn and modify existing reports as necessary.
- In-depth knowledge in Payroll, HR, and Benefits
- Experience in documenting:
- Setups & configurations,
- end-user training materials for using the Cloud modules including self-service reporting, dashboards, smart views etc.
- mapping inbound and outbound integrations with Cloud modules.
- change management artifacts like change requests, implementation guides.
- Proficiency in Oracle backend creating PL/SQL packages, functions, procedures, and Linux commands & scripts etc.,
- Must be willing and able to travel.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have valid driver's license in the state of employment with an acceptable driving record.