Project Manager/BA - Backfill
Dallas, TX 75202 US
About THE ROLE
This role is responsible for internal projects that support the Integrity Shared Services team and the growing platform of Integrity partners. The position ensures project deadlines are met by coordinating resources, monitoring progress, and collaborating with project staff from various departments.
They will be responsible for leading and managing all aspects of the product life cycle. They will work with stakeholders to identify requirements, create test plans as well as rollout and communication plans and create product documentation.
Key responsibilities will include business process analysis, system requirements documentation, project management and professional project communication / reporting. You should be an excellent communicator, comfortable with communicating with business owners and key executives while managing multiple projects and priorities.
- Create and manage project plans that provide a clear path to create and deploy products and features.
- Develop requirements with business owners that are used to design and test systems and process implementations.
- Project schedule that includes resources, predecessors and information or tasks needed to achieve the target date.
- Design business processes through collaboration with colleagues and business owners.
- Leveraging knowledge and experience to design effective and efficient processes to provide all stakeholders with a streamlined business outcome.
- Coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope and schedule, in collaboration with project staff from various functional departments
- Document new products and features including design/flow documentation and user guides.
- Develop and deliver user training to system admins and end users.
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate client stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes.
- Proven project management experience while fostering beneficial client and colleague relationships (PMP not required).
- Manage fast paced environment while maintaining a positive professional demeanor.
- Process improvement mindset and experience preferred.
- Design communication tools and presentation for various stakeholders combined with excellent presentation skills including clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrate positive leadership and collaboration skills, bringing forward solutions and recommendations.
- Demonstrate business process analytics and process improvement design and implementation.
- Ability to motivate others to meet demands and deadlines.
- Easily prioritize duties with multiple customers and projects.
- Experience with full suite of Microsoft Office products.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint and Power Platform is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or a related field or equivalent work experience
- 5-8 years of project management with business analyst experience is required.
- Experience delivering projects through the full life cycle.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Experience developing and delivering admin and user level training.
- Responsive communicator that recognizes the tone, content and style of communication needed for the situation.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
- Proven ability to complete projects on time while maintaining strong customer engagement.