Senior Kronos Configuration Analyst
Fort Worth, TX 76155 US
- Direct Hire
- Fort Worth TX
The Sr. Kronos Configuration Analyst role is a hands-on role using analytical, consulting, business knowledge, and application solution expertise to effectively integrate and implement technology solutions into the business environment.
The resource is responsible for all aspects of our Kronos application that is currently implemented as Workforce Central v8.1.16. This position will work closely with the Finance and HR teams as well as others within the Support Teams to ensure strong alignment between the business needs and the application solutions. This resource is responsible for developing, configuring, and delivering effective Kronos specific solutions for our business.
- Hands-on problem identification, problem resolution and problem documentation and communication
- Provide support for Payroll and HR functions.
- Workforce Timekeeper including knowledge of Workforce Activities
- Workforce Integration Manager – Must be able to create and update new interfaces as needed.
- Setup Data Manager
- Workforce Accruals
- Workforce Leave and Workforce Attendance
- Navigator Framework
- Workforce Mobile
- Extensive knowledge of Pay Policies configuration.
- Experience with Oracle to be able to create, modify and run queries.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Exhibits clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment with multiple concurrent assignments.
- Works and communicates effectively at all organizational levels and across functional areas
- The resource may be required to work beyond normal working hours from time to time as the workload dictates.