Senior Software Engineer (Microsoft Dynamics)
Richardson, TX 75082 US
Under general supervision, contributes to the development, maintenance, and enhancement of client systems and assists in the development of new features.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Develops, maintains, enhances, and tests client systems of low to moderate complexity.
Serves as a technical point of contact on client engagements of low to moderate complexity.
Involved with the investigation and resolution of system and software issues in the production environment.
Assists with the development and maintenance of internal tools.
Performs other duties as assigned.
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 7-10 YOE
- Must have strong (hands on) technical skills on MS Dynamics 365.
- Must have experience configuring Model Driven Apps for Dynamics 365.
- PowerApps Developer that is extremely proficient in Microsoft's Power Platform with an emphasis on PowerApps and integration within the M365 ecosystem and Microsoft Dataverse.
- Should have solid experience in Power Apps (Canvas, Model-Driven, and Portals), Power Automate
- Development experience in PowerApps & Power Automate Excellent UI design skill and hands on experience in Designing and developing entities in PowerApps.
- Should have solid experience in Power Automate Workflow, Expression, Functions, and Variables
- Solid experience in building Security Models, Views, Forms, Tables, Relationships, and Business logic in Dataverse • Microsoft Power Portals administration, implementation, customizations, development, and usage Good Experience in development of Business process Flow and Approval Flow
- Good exposure to DataVerse and integration to Dynamics 365.
- Experience Using API custom connectors within PowerApps.
- Experience Developing Custom components for PowerApps.
- Microsoft Power Portals administration, implementation, customizations, development, and usage Good Experience in the development of Business Process Flow and Approval Flow.
- Hands-on Experience in embedding PowerApps in Dynamics 365 and custom applications.
- Understanding of Power Apps security capabilities, including Role-based authorization.
- Microsoft Certification in PowerApps, Experience with Field Services module will be an added advantage
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field such as information systems, mathematics, or computer science or equivalent work experience. Requires technical knowledge, training and understanding of the job's requirements. Typically has 2-3 years of relevant work experience. Consideration given to equivalent combination of education and experience.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor or minor damage to a client engagement.