Dallas, TX 75225 US
At this time, this role doesn't accept c2c candidates or candidates that need sponsorship now or in the future (h1b/cpt/opt)
This is FTE/Direct Hire.
Location is Dallas, TX. East of Love Field.
Hybrid Tuesday and Wednesday.
Looking for mid-level developer
Looking for the "right fit" on the team
No cloud all on-prem
Developer will good tenure and excellent communication skills. Ability to work close with the users in gathering requirements.
Top following skills:
.NET Framework -Using Angular version 12-14
- Design, implement and move into operational mode various custom applications, reporting, data integration, automation tools and digital services.
- Perform requirements gathering with end users and leadership.
- Provide top-level support when needed to technical support or infrastructure team.
- Provide extensive and thorough documentation to IT peers, and end users as needed, to operate new custom software and tools.
- Assist, direct and execute back-end and front-end web development along with requisite database design, creation and operations.
- Other relevant job duties as assigned or required by IT leadership to support software development, deployments and operations.
- 5-7 years of overall development experience
- 3+ years experience using C# in .NET framework, Core or similar
- 3+ years SQL server experience
- 3+ years experience in web development in Angular, React, ASP.NET or similar
- Knowledge of common design patterns
- Some proficiency or experience with HTML, CSS, SCSS, Bootstrap is a plus
- Attention to detail with excellent time management and communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills and a team player with high performance standards who will maintain a positive working relationship with IT team members.
- Experience with GIT based source control and Python is a huge plus!
- Strongly prefer bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field; or 5 to 7 years additional experience in software development positions and responsibilities