Technical Publications Writer/Author
Ft. Worth, TX 76155 US
Technical Writer/Author role.
Must have 4-5 years experience in technical publication development including a working knowledge of Arbortext, S1000D, XML, 3D graphics development, IETM, and content management systems.
Preferred aviation maintenance experience with an understanding of aircraft systems, and their interfaces and operations.
Excellent oral and written communication skills including effective listening, understanding and clarifying meaning for others.
Ability to speak publicly with clarity and precision. Must write clearly and concisely. Well defined tolerance for, and proven capability to cope with, ambiguity.
Seeking an experienced professional with a strong background in Technical Publications to support the global team developing maintenance procedures for commercial helicopters.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
- Ensure program continuity through Quality Assurance reviews of updated technical documentation.
- Maintain quality metrics with follow-on training/collaboration with global technical publication team in pursuance of reduced error rate.
- Prepare and deliver technical publication quality reports to Bell management.
- Review engineering change orders for impact to commercial aircraft provisioning database.
- Update commercial aircraft provisioning database ensuring accuracy for commercial recommended parts lists.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
100% onsite - Fort Worth, Texas 76155
6 month Contract
US Citizen or Green Card