VDC Project Manager
Dallas, TX 75235 US
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Virtual Design & Construction Project Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Architectural, Engineering, Construction, or Computer Science, along with 4-5 years of field or VDC experience. Reporting to the VDC Manager and/or Director, the Virtual Design & Construction Project Manager will be responsible for leading and executing various VDC projects, driving innovation, and inspiring excellence within the team.
• Executing high quality BIM content for the VDC Department, project teams and other support departments.
• Manage project 3D spatial coordination including BIM schedule, scope and supporting files/models.
• Provide support for VDC staff on all BIM enabled projects
• Adhere to implemented processes but also assist in improving VDC workflows
• Attend and participate in departmental meetings, goals and objectives.
• Maintain knowledge of industry trends in VDC techniques and procedures
• Continually improve skills of management, communication and creativity.
• Mentoring VDC Specialists and project team members.
• Support VDC department initiatives and objects/key results.